Sunday, December 12, 2010

love joy smile wrong and right..

every step with you has made me grow
u have taught me to move on and let go
you have taught me to bring a smile on every face
winning is not important but run the race

with you every moment has been a joy
fighting and learning, what fun o boy
you have given my life new meaning my friend
i promise to hold on till the very end

you taught me things no school could teach
every word you said sounded no preach
paths most difficult with you i have walked
every path,every walk, i swear it rocked

love is the source of this creation
and luv i found in u beyond imagination
luv u taught me with utmost care
luv is the gift i got so rare

everybody teaches you something you know
whether its ur friend or its ur foe
THANK U for making my life so bright
love joy smile wrong and right..

its for u and only u

thanku

7 comments: