Sunday, December 12, 2010

meeeeeeeeee...myselffff


well after posting the first blog i just thought it was so funny on my part not to give a small intro before starting the blog but the lazy ass that i am i chose to give an intro after my 1st blog (i hope its not against blogging etiquette).anyway their isnt much to write about myself(my poems will do that)....but just for all those who care to know I AM LAZY....haha which u must have guessed by now...:-):-) got stuck with CA and almost ruined my life...lols..got into AOL n saved my life...i dont really care what people think of me except the very few that matter...life is not about pleasing everyone but its about keeping ur peace of mind is what i believe in...forgive quickly...its too small a journey to hold grudges...
enjoy every moment to da fullest and let there be no regrets...make CHUCK N CHILL ur mantra for life....live love celebrate....and u better like what i write and in case u dont, u make sure u tell me that its trash n i should stop writing(not that i really will)...haha...on that note i say goodbye for da moment...luv n smiles

rohan

3 comments: